102 E. Second Street
100 East Second Street is a two story, ‘Chaska Brick’ storefront building. It was constructed 1876, and is considered to be one of the most prominent and significant buildings in downtown Chaska and a cornerstone of the Walnut Street Historic District. Originally a retail dry good store and meeting hall it was later renovated into a saloon, tavern, and restaurant. A fire in 2003 left it abandoned until it was restored in 2005 to house a retail store and professional offices.
Norby & Associates Landscape Architects, Inc.
2006 Preservation Alliance of Minnesota Honor Award.