Downtown Princeton

Princeton, Minnesota

Established in 1855, the City of Princeton started as a logging town and diversified in the 1890s with the emergence of agriculture and brickmaking.  The changing economy led to a significant number of notable late nineteenth century buildings throughout the town. Over the years, many of these historic buildings have been destroyed by fires, razed, or altered from their original designs.

 

In preparation for a Façade Improvement Study, MacDonald & Mack Architects and Smith & Main partnered together to complete a Reconnaissance Survey to inventory and assess the existing buildings of downtown Princeton for the City.

 

CLIENT

City of Princeton

 

PROJECT PARTNERS

Smith & Main Preservation Planning

 

links

Find it on the map